Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I Am Nearly Famous

When I turned to Page 34 of Metro Section in Star newspaper today (Wednesday, 21 Dec), the familiar sight of runners donning blue T-shirts caught my attention. In the following page, I saw the inflated model of a huge shoe associating with Mizuno Wave Run on 18 Dec.




I was most excited when I recognized that the person in the photo was me. With back facing the camera, I believe nobody else could recognize the person, other than yours truly. The other guy in the photo looking sideway was Chee Wee. I was searching for something on the ground at that moment as though we were busy doing treasure hunting next to a majestic structure in the shape of a giant shoe.

We were not aware that the photographer was taking photos on us – the power of telephoto lenses. Otherwise, we could have demonstrated more creative poses. The photo below showed a completed action: the reason why we went near to the giant shoe even though we have to walk across the muddy pitch.

Next Posting: Powered by Nikon D50 SLR Camera

By KC

1 comment:

John said...

You're always famous, my dear friend.