Monday, August 20, 2007

Fireworks Competition - MIFC

Please click here to view 22 photos taken by yours truly, KC.

I went for the opening night of Malaysia International Fireworks Competition at Putrajaya on Saturday 18 August.

When I arrived there at 8:30 p.m., the entire Putrajaya area was crowed with people and traffic.
.
Wawasan Bridge of Putrajaya
.
I decided to set up the tripod of my camera near the Wawasan Bridge area. Walking around that area before the start of fireworks display, I could see many came with the entire family and children.

The fireworks display started at 10:00 p.m. as published. I realized that the location that I have chosen was no good as the view was blocked squarely by a building and tress. The spectators could only see those magnificent fireworks that shot higher than the building. Since it was quite a distance from the main firing area, I could not even hear the blast of the fireworks, which added on to the excitement.
.

The next session is scheduled on Wednesday evening, 22 August. I shall drive to Putrajaya again tomorrow evening after work to survey the environment and identify a nearer and better location.

Visit the website:
http://www.mifc.com.my/




By KC

No comments: