Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Camera...Action!

With the new SLR camera, I took hundreds of runners' photos in action at the Towerthon race on 19 February 2006. It was indeed a privilege that CS Wong, another photographer, was there taking photos together with me.


I was most glad to receive a few photos from him where I was in the midst of action – taking photos of runners high in running action.

I was taking photos on runners and in turn, being taken by him. And at times, I would take his photos. Just like in life, we are in a continuous circle of doing things together: where everyone depends on one another to get things done.

Carrying the cameras and lenses close to professional grade, we were roaming quite freely taking photos in KL Tower without having been stopped by the race officials. Partly, they knew that we were from Pacesetters Club since I was wearing the yellow T-shirt prominantly printed with Pacesetters. We chatted with the race officials and consent was even given to view the staircase and took a few photos after all the runners in a certain batch went past.

I was having good time not on running or participating in the event but in taking photos.

Please scroll down a few postings below to view other Towerthon photos.

Photos are by courtesy of CS Wong.

By KC

No comments: