Sunday, November 23, 2008

Breakthrough To World Class

Note by KC: Okay, this posting in not about running or trekking; it is about public speaking. I am pleased to introduce my sifu in toastmasters, DTM (Distinguished Toastmasters), K. Loghandran, who will be conducting a special workshop. He came back competing in the World Championship in Canada recently and he was the 1st Runners up in the contest.

Many years ago, I attended his Humorous Workshop conducted by Institute Bank-Bank Malaysia Toastmasters Club (now calls Speaker's Dream Toastmasters Club). After attended his workshop, I was inspired to take up the challenge in public speaking. And most importantly, the way to speak and write humorously.

Click here to read more ...


Date : 15 Dec 2008 (Monday)
Time : 7.15 pm to 9.30 pm
Venue: Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA), Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur


Those with World class mentality talk about ideas. They are always looking for ways to grow, increase, become better, build, influence more, impact more, do more, be more. They associate with positive, excited people and avoid negative, limiting people.

Spend an evening with us to take your Profession or vocation to world class
Achieve your targets………….and Attain best performance by using Public speaking

Learn the tips from our World Award Winning Speaker

Learn to trail blaze in areas never attempted before.

Analyse world class behaviour and match them.

Special techniques to energise your thoughts

Conducted by :- Loghan@Loghandran,

World Taped Speech Champion 1993

1st Runners up World Championship of Public Speaking-2008

International Training consultant, Keynote Speaker, Coach in Public Speaking, sales, project management, teambuilding and customer service .

A Producer, Director, Actor and Playwright in English Comedy Theatre

Your Investment: RM20 per pax OR RM50 for a group of 3 pax
(inclusive of refreshments and workshop materials)

Who must attend this workshop :-
Contestants for Speech Contests and Debate
Individuals who wants to make an impact in their presentations
Sales teams, Project Leaders & Managers

For reservations and enquiries, please call or sms :-
Sew Chen: 012- 311 3026 / Mun Yuen: 016 – 218 7876
.

Organised by Speaker's Dream Toastmasters Club

Posted by KC
.

2 comments:

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

I couldn't help Googling for the nearest Toastmaster after reading this. I found out that I'm in District 71. There's a TM club which I am interested and am planning to visit soon as a guest. It's in Holborn near where I work. Holborn is where a lot of legal practices are located too. Somehow I have a strong feeling I would see a strong representation of lawyers when I'm there. So I hope I won't feel left out. Can't wait to attend my first meeting!

KC & the Sunshine Runners said...

Hi 3088 ... :-) Hope you have much fun presenting your speeeches there. BTW, Malaysia is in District 51. Cheers! KC