Thursday, June 22, 2006

Flagrante Delicto Rehearsal

To view other photos taken by KC, please click here.

This is one of the photos taken by me during the rehearsal for this comedy skit. The progress of this endeavor by Speakers’ Dream Toastmasters Club members is progressing well. The 11 scenes were mapped out and re-arranged by the director, Logi; the scripts were improved and printed; the last rehearsal was done with 17 cast members doing the preliminary reading of the scripts. With the big number of cast, it is considered as a mega production that can rival Hong Kong movies.


During the rehearsal, certain acts were so funny that we could not contain our laughter. Taking part in this comedy skit is also about fun and camaraderie. The next rehearsal would be this Sunday afternoon, 25 June. Since I would be taking part in the acting and running (Powerman Duathlon) events where both are happening in end July, I would have to do a 20km training run from Bukit Aman – Sri Hartamas on the same Sunday morning too.

As you can see, I spend most of my leisure times with the two “…ters”. That would be Pacesetters in the morning with all the running and the recent new task – webmaster for Pacesetters Club; Toastmasters in the afternoon or evening for improving public speaking skill. With Pacesetters runners, I would introduce Toastmasters, and vice versa. There are not many who embrace the two “… ters” and I am one of the rare type.

According to Chee Wee, he said: "So your morning is running, afternoon is acting, evening is eating and night is sleeping, in between is talking; very busy schedule, hahaha! too many '...ING' lah, the name of my insurance company."

So fellow runners and friends please come and support me for my performance in this comedy skit.

Show Time:
Date: 26 – 30 July (Wedn to Sunday)

Time: 8.30pm (only Sunday is 3pm)

Venue: The Actors Studio, Level 3, Bangsar Shopping Complex, Kuala Lumpur.

By KC

No comments: