Sunday, April 09, 2006

In Full Bloom

Long time ago, my boss who is a marathon runner, after seeing me staying back late and working very hard, told me, “KC, take some time off to smell the flowers.” So, on Saturday morning, not only that I did smell the flowers, I took photos of them too.
.

It is nice to wake up late not having to go to work on Saturday morning. Thanks to the five-day workweek just implemented since 1 February 2006 for bank employees. After a satisfying roti canai and teh tarik breakfast at Nasi Kandar Di Kayu, USJ, I equipped with my camera and drove around within the USJ neighborhood seeking for beautiful flowers.
. .
Generally, most flowers here are of yellow, red, white and purple. Complemented by the sky, we have the blue too.
.
x Just like gold chains hanging from trees
.
x
I am lucky to live in USJ as MPSJ (Municipal Council Subang Jaya) put in a lot of effort to beautify the township by planting plenty of trees and flowers.

Here are some photos taken by me: all within the vicinity of USJ Taipan area.

Please click here for the photo album.

By KC

4 comments:

Chipmunkrock said...

who is your boss who's a marathon runner?

Anonymous said...

KC, you have quite a talent for photography, these are beautiful pictures!

On a running note, do you know if the pattaya marathon is taking place this year? Nothing updated on the website yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn & Debbie,

Will send you email containing the URL links.

regards,
KC :-)

Lye Hock said...

nice flower pics kc !