Free and easy travel with my chi gong travel buddy to northeast USA and Canada for one month from 14 May 2019.
In this photo album ... New York City (May/June 2019):
(1) Central Park of Manhattan;
(2) United Nations Headquarters;
(3) Rockefeller Centre Building;
(4) Times Square;
(5) Empire State Building;
(6) Statue of Liberty (taking a ferry to Staten Island);
(7) City Hall of New York City;
(8) Financial District of New York City; New York Stock Exchange;
(9) 9/11 Memorial Site and One World Trade Center;
(10) Chinatown of New York City;
(11) The High Line (park built into old elevated rail line 30 feet above street level);
(12) The Vessel (honeycomb-shaped structure);
(13) Strolling across the 1.5km Brooklyn Bridge;
(14) 102 Floors of One World Trade Centre Observatory Deck.
Do CLICK HERE to view 118 photos courtesy of yours truly, KC Leong.
Central Park of Manhattan
Statue of Liberty (taking a ferry to Staten Island)
New York Stock Exchange
At the Financial District of New York City
One World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial Site
9/11 Memorial Site
Strolling across the 1.5km Brooklyn Bridge to watch the vibrant sunset with spectacular view of Manhattan skyline in the background. The sun set at 8:30 p.m. in May 2019 with a very comfortable temperature of 22°C in the evening.
Busy traffic below at Brooklyn Bridge while it is peaceful at the pedestrian level
The High Line (park built into old elevated rail line 30 feet above street level)
The Vessel (honeycomb-shaped structure)
Aerial view of New York City from the 102 Floors of One World Trade Centre Observatory Deck
The two black squares are the memorial site for the two destroyed buildings in 9/11
Posted by KC Leong